The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Job Position: Graphic Artist
Job ID: R992
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Objective of the Consultancy
- The PMI-S project implemented by the Management Science for Health is seeking a local consultant to design graphics for the recently updated Case Management Training Manual Documents.
Period of Performance
- This consultancy is for a non-consecutive period of 5 working days in June 2021
- Currently the PMI-S is supporting the NMEP Case Management branch to review and update the Case Management Training Manual. There is an urgent need for a Graphic Artist to design the front, back and other inner pages as may be necessary and as directed by NMEP and the Lead Consultant. The documents are 1) Health facility trainee manual; 2.) Health facility trainer’s guide; 3.) PHC Trainer’s guide; 4.) PHC trainee manual;
Description of Services to be Performed
The consultant Graphic Artist will perform the following tasks:
- Design graphics and artistic illustrations suitable and relevant to make the documents attractive.
- Present draft of the artistic work for review by the NMEP, Lead Consultant and the PMI-S.
- Harmonize feedbacks from the NMEP, Lead Consultant and the PMI-S.
- Finalize the designs and present it on the documents as directed.
- Draft designs for the documents on request
- Obtain feedbacks
- Finalize and put the designs on documents.
- The consultant will report directly to PMI-S Senior Malaria Technical Advisor as well as the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP).
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience and evidence from previous work on the subject matter
- Previously engaged or experience working with the NMEP on related assignments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants should submit an updated CV and Cover Letter as a single document
- Include the details of three referees on the CV
- MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements.
- MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status.
- In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.