Imose Technologies Limited, since its creation in 2014, has been proudly African and our devices are customized with quality, affordability and promotion of African values as core objectives. We pride ourselves on producing innovative devices with very strong batteries! Imose is a durable consumer goods firm focused on creating African themed lifestyle products that radiate our brand ethos of top quality that’s affordable, designed for us by us! Our intent focus on creating value ensures we put you first, yes you, the end-user. Our innovative products are geared towards enhancing the user experience on all factors that our end-users place the most value on. At Imose Mobile, we are driven by the total solution you seek when you interact with any of our products, that is why we provide value-added services such as free calls or data with any device purchase because we know the total solution you seek when buying
a mobile device is to communicate as much as possible with others.
Job Position: Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full time
Job Field: Technology
- You must be Data literate, with basic HTML and related Web Development skills.
- You should be highly confident uploading content to the CMS, and should ideally have good experience with SEO and PPC, including campaign analysis and reporting.
- Your written and verbal communication should be excellent.
- This is a demanding, fast-paced environment; therefore, it is essential that you can prioritize your own workload, meet set deadlines and thrive in a high-performance culture.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Digital and graphic design
- Reporting and analysis
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in working with Graphic design and Digital Marketing
- Strong creative copywriting and proofing skills with an adaptive style that has impact online
- Digital & social media marketing
- Experience working with content management systems – CMS, SEO content & campaigns
- Reporting & analysis- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Proficient in Excel
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential, In Design & Illustrator
are an advantage but not necessary)
- Comfortable and skilled designing fluidly across all digital mediums: web, mobile and apps
- Experience and knowledge of user experience and UX practices, ideally within eCommerce or
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong creative eye
- Previous experience of creating designs to brief is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- A good degree in digital design or a design-related subject, from a great university
- This role will require you to have a clear understanding of digital marketing tasks and great delivery. This
is an excellent opportunity for a young and ambitious person with at least 2-3 years of Graphic design
- All candidates need to be able to demonstrate relevant digital marketing skills and an
energetic ‘can-do attitude to work!
Job Qualification: BA/BSC/HND
Experience: 2 to 3 years
4th June 2021
How to Apply
If you think this is you, please send your CV and a letter outlining why you want the job and why you are right
for the position, to [email protected]