Masters Energy Oil & Gas Limited is licensed by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), published by Nipex and endorsed by NAPIMS – NNPC for Joint Ventures (JVs) and Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs). It focuses on Marketing, Trading, Gas and Power, Energy, Refining, Exploration and Production of Petroleum Products. The company aspires to live out its vision, “To be the world’s benchmark in the oil and gas industry.”
The pursuit of this vision propelled us in 2006 to acquire over 143 hectares of land in Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt for the construction of an ultra modern integrated oil & gas logistics centre, christened “Masters Energy City”, thus making the company the first and only wholly Nigerian one-stop Energy Solution Provider.
Job Position: Graphic Design Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- As an intern, you will assist in projecting our brand and products to the digital space through a variety of projects.
- You will work closely with our professionals to develop creative concepts and ensure that our brand is better positioned.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize design/motion visuals based on requirements
- Prepare and present ideas for online, print, and video.
- Assist with the creation of creative designs
- Conceptualize visuals based on the requirements of content creators/social media managers
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Work with copywriters and account managers to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, techniques, and equipment.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or CorelDRAW
- Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- 3D skill is an advantage for consideration.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- A creative and collaborative mindset.
- Must have a portfolio
- If you are a creative and driven individual who is passionate about graphics design, we encourage you to apply for our Graphic Designer Internship.
This is open to:
- Industrial Trainee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.