Nigeria Youth League Cup (NYLC) is a beacon of excellence in youth football, fostering the holistic development of young talents beyond the game. The league upholds stringent rules for safety and fair play and pledges support to local academies, fostering financial growth through player transfers and sponsorships. NYLC envisions to become Africa’s fastest-growing youth league and welcomes all—regardless of financial capabilities or location.
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Graphic Designer located in Abuja.
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating graphics, designing logos, developing branding materials, and working with typography to create visual concepts for the league’s marketing materials, website, and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- Proficient in Graphics Software and Graphic Design
- Experience in Logo Design and Branding
- Strong Typography skills
- Creative and innovative design thinking
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with the marketing and content teams to create effective visual concepts
- Experience in the sports industry is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.