Redink Limited is a registered and well equipped indigenous company with a ‘can do’ spirit, committed to providing solutions to our customers’ challenges using in-depth knowledge, experience. At Redink we believe in getting it right every time.
- Concept development, Layout design and Colour Management.
- Accurately take design briefs and graphically represent them to meet clients’ need.
- Ensures that correct designs and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before printing.
You are the candidate if:
- You are creative, versatile and original.
- You are proficient in written and verbal communication in English
- You are able to work under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- You have Proven ability to work with a wide range of graphic design software and media.
- You are detail and target-oriented
- Candidate should possess OND with 2-3 years of cognate experience in graphic design
- Corel draw, Photoshop proficiency.
- Strong portfolio
- Basic knowledge of print production rudiments
- Must be available full time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.