Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications, and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients benefit.
Job Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
- As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals, communications designs, stories, systems, and content for brands. Also responsible for translating brand strategy elements into visual design.
Specific job functions include:
- Work with Marketing team to determine design requirements;
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials;
- Develop unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals for digital and print marketing;
- Illustrate concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arranged concepts;
- Prepare design drafts, presents ideas and amends designs after feedback;
- Provide brand designs for the company and clients on schedule and within budget;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Design website user interface for the company and clients;
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and press;
- Assist the entire team for creative thinking and brain storming sessions;
- Manage utilization and archive of all project photos;
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications;
- Other Brand & Creative Design duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or related field
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Graphic or Creative Designer with expertise in Logo and Brand Design, Editorial Design, Illustrations, Marketing & Advertising, Motion Graphics or UI/UX Design
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics that demonstrates graphic design thinking and core skills on a “Behance” or “Dribbble” account
- Knowledge of design principles, elements, page layout and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Ambitious self-starter & problem solver
- High attention to details
- Time Management skills
- Strong team player who values collaboration to produce best results
1st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.