Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world-class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
- Job Position: Graphic Designer
- Job Location: Onipanu, Lagos
- Develop and design digital assets which also includes: web banners, digital newsletters, social media assets, and display ads (print & electronic)
- Design and produce printed materials and other company collaterals for the organization
- Produce graphical presentation of/ for all business analytics and marketing information
- Produce all email campaigns, solicit content from internal sources, and manage review, testing, and sending
- Ensure compliance across the business to all brand guidelines
- Photo and video-editing skills
- Produce motion creative that can be used for strategic communication purposes
- Provide intelligent perspectives for the implementation of various marketing & communication projects.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- HND / First Degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in the use of graphic design software i.e. Adobe Suite(Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro), MailChimp (or similar email service provider), MS Office suite and other relevant design tools (e.g wordpress)
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Ability in front-end development (UI/UX Design) is a plus.
- Must be an exceptionally creative and strategic thinker with good judgment and the ability to make independent decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a good communicator; have excellent written, presentation, and oral communications in English
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Constructive criticism
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively with others especially other team members
- To be successful in this position, you must be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and showing amazing attention to detail.
1st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Attach your portfolio or links to your graphic design works.