Ubuy Nigeria Global Trading Services International Ltd is an online service marketplace headquartered in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria. It provides a platform that connects customers with professionals and artisans within their vicinity offering the services they require to execute their projects/tasks at zero costs and no commission via its website and mobile applications. Our mission is to maintain platforms for professionals and skilled artisans within Nigeria that gives them utmost accessibility and visibility to their potential clients with just a few clicks.
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase Ubuy’s reach·
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software including but not limited to Photoshop to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet marketing goals.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree or any related discipline to functional work or role with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
As The Graphic Designer, You’ll Need To Show
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Practical experience with Adobe Photoshop, content creation etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research and adapt to content creation trends.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Design Portfolio to and not your CV to: email@example.com using “Design / Por” as the subject of the mail.