Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with staff to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all content that will be used.
- Help with guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Work with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers. annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Make and give recommendations for design choices.
- Execute and deliver finished designs before due time.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understanding of layout, design, and typography
- Understanding of the digital and print requirements for formatting
- Interactive media to create motion graphics, animation, audio, or video games
- Basic knowledge of HTML; coding experience is a plus
- Able to make good design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all content required of you
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals, and profit-sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
15th September, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the emai