Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) was founded by Comrade Edem Edem in collaboration with other youths from the area as a youth-based NGO, called Abgremo for Development in 1997. Over the years the organization has grown and engaged with other development partners. In 2007 the organization undergone a strategic development and change its name with a mandate to carry out humanitarian services nationally and internationally. Presently, we are registered with the Federal Government of Nigeria through the CAC as Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE).
- Job Position: Graphic Designer / Creative
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Graphic Designer / Creative will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Design materials for branding, brochures, video creation, infographics, flyers, print, and digital advertising, web design, and email marketing
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layout
- Provide content support for developing videos and animations
- Work collaboratively with a team to develop multimedia elements (including audio, video, and graphics/animated components)
- Photo and Video editing expertise
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- At least two years’ experience as a graphics designer and creative
- Must be willing to work both remotely and in-house
- Must be able to think outside the box
- Practical knowledge of design software
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Must have strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
- Possess strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Female applicants are given equal opportunities to apply.