Matshall Academy is a provider of educational equipments, learning solutions and services for academic institutions, companies and governments. We have helped students learn in an effective way using technology. Our learning platform is reliable and stable.
Job Position: Graphics Artist
Job Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
- We seek a professional graphic designer, to join our creative department team, we need one who uses their artistic abilities to help communicate ideas visually for their company and clients. It is the role of a graphic designer to use colors, text, images, and symbols to assist with our company’s design process and make communications easier to understand for all audiences.
- In addition to basic design work, a graphic designer should be proficient with multiple visual programs such as Photoshop and be familiar with layouts and graphic fundamentals.
- Common fields that graphic designers excel in are advertising, digital design, illustration, and branding.
- We are seeking a dedicated graphic designer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other designers to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base.
- As a graphic designer, we hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our accompanying text.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print.
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product.
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces.
- QA design for errors.
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Graphic Design or a Creative field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in graphic design.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
19th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.