Trontier Limited – We are an innovative frontier technology company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet the data-driven and automation needs of businesses.
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Employment Type: Part-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a graphics design intern to design a production team and deliver solutions and services such as presentation design, print and image selection.
- You will be working with our consultants to digitize, optimize and strategize messaging, bringing insights to life.
- You will co-create distinctive visual communication solutions and inspiring stories alongside our consultants. You will collaborate with product managers, UX designers and front end developers to guide the design process from initial requirements to visual design delivery.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit to take ownership of products and work to continually improve.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Have some years of work or business experience in graphics design.
- Has the ability to implement and expand frontier platform features, establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards .
- Has strong communication skills to present and defend designs to CEO/COO as well as partners, stakeholders and clients if needs arise.
- Has the ability to push our visual design and brand forward in line with latest design trends..
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Creative thinker.
What’s In It For You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop talents for the future of the work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
31st December, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.