Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Graphics Designer
- The Graphics Designer will be responsible for support the digital content & Graphics Design Manager in producing branded content for the different marketing and communication activities of our companies and products.
- S/he will create and execute the various marketing content in line with our brand expression, and the marketing and communications needs of the organization.
- Working with approved agencies or Digital & Graphics Communications Manager for creating content- for various marketing materials.
- Creating content for print- brochure, flyers, proposal, etc – and electronic, website, blogs, newsletter, social media, etc- platforms.
- Implementing approved brand identity plans.
- Producing content and managing the various digital footprints of the company newsletter, in a timely manner and with the wideset reach.
- Managing a both social media channels with the aim to increase engagement and increase followership.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or any related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online