CreditClan is a Fully Technology Company with the sole mission of crashing Credit origination turn-around-time to Minutes, no matter the complexity of the transaction. With over $65bn worth of consumer credit brokered yearly in Africa between Borrowers and Lenders, CreditClan is positioning itself as the go-to Platform-as-a-service for lending operations.
- Job Position: Graphics Designer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Designing a wide variety of materials across digital and offline media. Capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, show amazing attention to detail and a flair for digital marketing and sales.
- Meet with the line manager to determine the scope of a project.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typefaces.
- Present design concepts to line manager.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the line manager into final designs.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with line manager about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with the necessary software.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Flair for digital marketing and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, such as Photoshop.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
15th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.