Digifigs Limited is a Digital driven agency specialised in creating human centric digital experience. We are a team of young, vibrant professionals with rich experience in diverse aspects of digital technologies.
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are lookout for a talented graphics designer who can create engaging and consistent designs which will resonate with our clientele.
- Our ideal candidate should have a mid-level experience, creative, focused and self-motivated.
- You will be working with our content development team including our writers, fellow designers and the UI/UX team.
- Content ideas will be well communicated to enable you to create the best design copies for our various clients.
- You will be collaborating with the team to work on various projects the company is handling currently.
- Design web pages, videos, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs.
- Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- You must be self-motivated and ready to learn.
- You should have recently completed your Bachelor’s program.
- You should have completed a digital marketing course that prepares you for practical experience.
- You should have some knowledge/experience with WordPress. (optional)
- You should have some knowledge/experience with Video Editing. (optional)
- A prior internship experience is a plus Experience using Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Google suite and other content creation tools.
- You should be a great writer and can come up with creative ideas.
Date 31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online