Links and Metrics Limited – The Links are the big-picture digital creative and strategic thinking that we use to connect you to your customers. The Metrics are the measured-delivered results after connecting your business to HER customers. From high-level strategy & creative thinking to pixel-perfect execution & performance, we bust our asses to add value to your business. We think big, bring ideas to life, design experiences & tell stories that make your customers happy. Links And Metrics, Where hard work Meets passion and SMART WORK!
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are seeking new Graphic Designers with video editing skills is needed to join our Digital Marketing & Branding team remotely.
- You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with team members, content creators, web designers, marketers, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the team about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Ability to work well in a system.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail & A strong eye for visual composition.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time management, costs, and deadlines
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, Social Media Designs, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
28th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio (very important) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.