SOAFU, since establishment has focused on delivering high quality professional services aimed at enhancing industrial growth and productivity in Nigeria and around the globe. The company has achieved this through loss reduction by proffering affordable solutions to enterprise management and loss control. Our services can be deployed to all businesses, no matter their size and constitution. This we do to every institution that requires these and in turn build bridges of friendship and network opportunities with people across all terrains.
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Obio Akpor, Rivers
- A young and dynamic Graphics Designer is needed to join our team. Designer is expected to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base.
- We hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content.
- Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our operations and activities.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print.
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and of high quality.
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop,In Design, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in graphic design.
- Attention to detail.
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Experience with both print and digital media
25th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.