Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- Graphics Designer will be responsible for implementing graphic design elements in an effective way within the Wakanow Group
- Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures, and many other forms of visual communication
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid-out concept and established specifications of the project
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the company
- Interpret, gain, and communicate insights on the target audience and use these effectively in the execution of all creative material.
- Ensure all-round compliance of creative material to all Brand elements including Corporate and visual identities and brand value proposition.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure that every creative execution meets all quality assurance parameters as set out in the brand manual.
- Manage multiple creative execution projects from concept through to completion.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop motion, Gifs, or animation creative for products and services
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of interactive design including best practices in technology, usability and user experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online