Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public communications and advocacy, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global perspective to our clients.
Job Title: Graphics / Motion Designer
- We are seeking to hire a full-time Graphic Designer who can create visual representations of conceptual ideas for print and electronic media.
- The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of a variety of design software and will work closely with the team to manage client projects and company activities.
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities.
- Conceptualize and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in communication plans.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases and website.
- Facilitate graphics related conversations between Credo Advisory and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform quality assurance across all internal and external communications products such as thought pieces, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- Train and develop other staff in the use of graphic design software.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Fine Art or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in graphic design.
- Proficient use of design software including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Corel Draw.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- English language and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Animation, illustration and video editing skills are an added advantage.
6th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.