IFS, a Cleaning and Facility Management company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Group Finance & Admin Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
Account Receivables & Credit Controls:
- Manage all customer accounts and update customer ledger accounts daily
- Ensure Invoicing of all jobs by FA promptly according to approved process
- Aggressive receivables management and collection of all payments as at when due
- Act as credit control for all the business units served.
- Accept cash and cheques sales with properly completed credit advice forms from the responsible business manager
- Raise and Register receipts in the incoming cash or cheque register/cashbook
- Weekly accounts schedule to capture electronic payments and direct credits and raising of receipts accordingly
- Follow up with FA to ensure prompt issuance of receipts for all payments received from clients
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly receipts(cash, cheque, direct lodgments) schedules/customer ledger updates & cashbook
Financial Planning, Cashflow & Treasury Management:
- Confirm and establish financial plans on a weekly and monthly basis
- Plan and match inflows and outflows
- Source for bank finance and short term loans for the company
- Optimize funds utilization through analyzing trends to improve financial performance and improve systems and cash.
- Weekly schedule of bank liabilities and review with GMD
- Weekly Report on outstanding liabilities and liquidated liabilities and review with GMD
Financial Operations; Receipts, Payments & Internal Control:
- Manage and disburse all internal requests for approved cash advances and other requests.
- Accept for payment and disburse only duly approved cash and cheque requisition forms i.e. the first and final line approvals must be completed
- Keep a requisition and other relevant registers for all payments
- Process and pay all third party payments – suppliers etc through appropriate vetting and approval of LPO, GRN, Suppliers Invoices, Delivery notes and ensure that PO’s have been duly generated for payments and accruals as the case may be
- Register all payments in the appropriate books; cash advance register, cash register.
- Liaise with internal control officer on the retirement of funds and ensure adherence of cash advance retirements by staff as per approved guidelines from time to time
Business Support, Administration, and Human Resources:
- Provide logistics, procurement, and general administrative support for the operations, marketing, and business-facing units of the component business units of IFS group
- Set up business processes and insurance adherence to policies and processes
- Ensure the human resource activity is properly set up and manpower is always available to deliver the required services
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 5 years of experience.
N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
16th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.