Promethean Consulting is a firm focused on providing enterprise class solutions and support to small and medium size organizations. We began business as Digital works Nigeria in 2009 and have since grown to become a company highly dedicated to delivering the highest quality service and solutions to our customers. We recognize the crucial role of Information technology in the growth of small and medium size business; therefore, our resources are channeled to making sure our clients are provided with up-to-date IT solutions and support for those solutions or similar to ensure clients growth.
Job Position: Growth and Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for a Growth & Marketing Executive whose core responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Promethean Consulting Limited and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Develop relevant marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a growth, marketing or similar function
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup (preferred).
What you’ll get:
- Full medical insurance and coverage
- Competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work with smart and kind colleagues around the world.
9th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Growth & Marketing Executive” as the subject of the mail.