CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Job Position: Growth and Partnerships Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to recruit a results-driven Growth and Partnerships Manager to work with our investment team in supporting exciting scale-up companies in our investment portfolio.
- You will play a key role in supporting high growth technology companies, from across the continent, on their growth and expansion challenges/goals, unlock partnerships that will be of benefit to the growth of these companies and provide support on their fundraising efforts.
- Work day-to-day with entrepreneurs across the continent to build global sustainable businesses with laser focus on customer acquisition, expansion and distribution strategies.
- Provide advisory to startups on their growth, partnerships and customer acquisition strategy.
- Provide advisory to scale-up investee companies on their expansion plans and strategy.
- Make introductions and connect portfolio companies to individuals and organizations that can unlock exciting distribution channels for these companies.
- Manage existing partnerships with corporate executives within our networks well as develop new relationships, with a focus on unlocking key growth opportunities for portfolio companies.
- Implement and execute creative ways to keep existing and new partners engaged
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaboration on an ongoing basis within the ecosystem
- Provide regular progress reports on startups.
- Facilitate relevant workshops/projects
- Educational background in Technology and/or Business-related field, with an understanding of business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Preferably with 5+ years of working experience in Business development/ strategic partnerships Management or any other related line of work.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Understanding of the technology and startup ecosystem
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates & Concern for Impact.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online