Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Job Position: Growth Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop annual and monthly digital marketing strategies/plans for new digital initiatives, Scoping requirements and budget planning
- Develop all business proposition associated with digital initiatives and digital products.
- Manage growth and optimization of digital customer by driving awareness, adoption and maturity based in line with business targets
- Drive and own our go-to-market strategy for each proposition with business and marketing stakeholders
- Manage both operational and commercial KPI related to UX/CX with a strong focus on customer effort and customer retention.
- Lead our consumer satisfaction program which delivers insights and gaps on consumer feedback to identify and drive friction out of the business.
- Oversee campaigns that drive product demand from strategy to copywriting, owning the process from end to end
- Oversee monthly campaign performance analysis and make recommendations to improve activity in line with objectives
- Conduct customer needs analysis, market size forecast and dynamics and competitor view within Digital space
- Continually seeks opportunities to improve Customer Satisfaction operations, including people, processes, and technologies.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of leadership within the organization
- Development and implementation of outbound and inbound Marketing, to promote all digital financial service propositions.
- Create initial business cases and forecast outcomes
- Handle all marketing communication creative development with external agencies and UX partners.
- Own the marketing budget end to end Optimizing with internal partners and contract services or agencies
- Define and optimize the customer journey map as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Degree level of qualification in Marketing or Business studies preferred
- At least 5 years’ commercial marketing experience, ideally within a financial services-based institution and understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in product marketing and Digital Marketing (preferably in a software technology, telecommunications or banking)
- A range of campaign and digital development experience, including demonstrable success in developing strategic/tactical plans and managing agencies for execution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online