500Chow is a leading food tech restaurant chain on a mission to create the best food brand in Africa. We’re passionate about revolutionizing the culinary experience for our customers, delivering exceptional food quality, and using cutting-edge technology to enhance every aspect of our operations. Join us in shaping the future of dining in Africa.
Job Position: Growth Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- You have a demonstrated desire to build products and a strong understanding of digital technologies.
- You have experience launching multiple digital products and an ability to think creatively and strategically.
- We are interested in people who can manage their time and meet aggressive deadlines.
- You should be someone who pays diligent attention to detail, has strong technical intuition, and has the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level.
The ideal candidate for the role should possess the following qualities:
- Technical depth: understands the technicalities of product development and can relate effectively with engineers
- Ownership: takes full responsibility for the product and delivers results without supervision
- Data-oriented: measures everything and bases decisions on empirical evidence. The candidate should have experience using product and customer analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Customer-centric: has experience conducting research to understand customer behavior and requirements and translating those into the product build. The candidate must be the voice of the customer within the team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in consumer/ retail products or markets, including specific technical or industry knowledge in consumer goods
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- A natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.