At Data2Bots, we build secure and scalable data solutions in the cloud, helping businesses make informed decisions off their data. Our solutions are driven towards identifying organizational data challenges, designing strategies to address them while keeping your business’s needs top of mind without disrupting your business activities. Our consultants have a broad knowledge in building data pipelines, deploying data infrastructure and developing solutions for businesses across industries. With hands-on experience in problem-solving, our experts can help your business grow by reviewing your existing data infrastructure and providing advice for improvement.
Job Position: Strategy, Sales and Growth Specialist
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- We are looking for a Strategy Sales and Growth Specialist to join our team and partner with a high-performing cross-functional team to drive business growth, provide strategy support to functional teams, and lead a program of cross-functional projects.
- You will be involved with developing strategies and ensure the growth of our value streams. You should have excellent research, communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business value streams by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Coming up with sales strategy to grow the value streams
- Act as the point of contact and handle clients’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential clients networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Developing relationships with recruitment companies, multinational companies and SMEs in the DATA/Cloud related industry.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract new client companies
- Listen to and interpret client requirements, developing commercially sound solutions
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Update and refine our sales and growth strategy
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with teams to develop proposals that speak to the needs of clients and prospects.
- Produce excellent quality, well written documents that add value to an assignment.
- Be responsible for all activities revolving around following up and converting aspiring prospects, corporate clients and partners into paying clients.
- Oversee negotiation of deals with clients.
- Manage & maintain excellent & long term relationships with clients that are built on trust
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales, or Business development.
- Minimum of 3 years experience Building and managing relationships with clients as well as prospects
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or a Growth Specialist.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of Basic Marketing principles.
- Proven track record of closing sales deals with prospects.
- Basic understanding of sales performance metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online