Peniel Apartments Limited is a hospitality company in the heart of Abuja, providing of medium to long-stay, serviced apartments to guests from various parts of the world for over twenty years.
Job Position: Guest Relations Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Reviewing the arrival and departure list daily and assists in preparing and distributing welcome amenities.
- Welcome guests upon arrival/check-in and bids them farewell at check-out.
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, etc).
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones.
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires.
- Attends promptly to customers’ inquiries and assists them with their needs.
- Responsible for providing information regarding the Peniel facilities and all other services available.
- Should have up-to-date information on daily room occupancy
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Ensures compliance to Peniel’s rules and policies.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Logs the day’s activities in a logbook to ensure that the next person on duty follows up and is familiar with everything that needs extra attention.
- Promotes all the facilities of the hotel and knows the surrounding areas when asked for directions.
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints.
- Assists the guest in their travel needs.
- Ensures the guest’s are satisfied and maintains their satisfaction throughout their time.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Tourism, Business Administration or other related courses.
- 3-5 years in the front office or customer service in hospitality or similar reputable industry.
- Should always be neatly dressed, wears the complete uniform within the standards set forth by management.
- Should always wear Identity tag at all times in order for recognition.
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Must be able to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to relate well with guests and employees.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Should possess detailed information about Penile’s facilities and other surrounding areas with similar products.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.