The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
Job Position: Guest Service Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- The position manages guests’ reservations and attends to their enquiries and complaints promptly.
- S/he is responsible for the checking in and out of guests.
- S/he ensures guests’ privacy, and ensures guest complaints are promptly and adequately addressed.
- S/he ensures that daily sales report is transmitted to the management.
- S/he ensures comprehensive preparation of hand over note as shift report to another colleague to follow-up
- Ensure the hygienic condition of the guests’ rooms and promptly report of out of order rooms for quick action.
- Promptly address and report any noticed breach of the guest house values, standards and policies by any guest.
- The applicant must possess a National Diploma in Social Sciences or Hotel and catering Management with minimum of 2 years cognate experience from reputable hotels or guest houses.
- Must possess good interpersonal, communication and relational skills.
- Must possess ability to handle and solve customer’s problem promptly.
- Must be computer literate, a team player; flexible, not easily provoked, highly sensitive and security conscious, customer-centric and always hungry for and able to deliver timely results.
13th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online