Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Position: Gym Instruction Services Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Passionate and well-rounded professionals who are in tune with the latest trends in the fitness industry.
- They should be able to assist clients in achieving their goals through dedicated drive for health, wellness, and fitness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory requirements for achieving the desired result.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in gym/fitness activities in a well established fitness centre/gym.
- International Fitness Association (IFA) Certification.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Intuitive drive for customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit high professional standards.
- Disciplined, resilient, and self motivated individuals capable of inspiring clients to achieve desired results.
- Punctuality at fitness sessions and gym activities generally.
- Demonstrate the ability to use gym equipments – Threadmills, Adjustable Weight Bench, Pec Deck Machine etc and teach gym participants to use the equipments safely.
- Expertise in conducting Fitness Sessions for gym participants.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to design programmes that encourage active participation in fitness and wellness activities.
- Ensure the safety of all gym participants.
- Ensure that gym equipments are in good shape for optimum performance
- Preparation of monthly reports on fitness activities/attendance and the ability to interprete same.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online