Libmot Logistics Limited is a world-class provider of innovative logistics and supply-chain service and solutions. Libmot Logistics is known for its quality services and extensive network that operates in the whole of the 36 States in Nigeria, incorporated by the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, which gives her the right to deliver courier and offer good logistics services.
- Job Position: Head, Courier
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable Head, Courier to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Responsibilities will include organizing and delivery of items for both interstate and intrastate.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics activities within the various hub/terminal ( for shuttle buses & dispatch riders)
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle for interstate & intrastate shipment
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints within and outside Lagos
- Supervise and coach logistics workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and courier related requirements
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
Within industry standard
2nd March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.