ARM(Asset & Resource Management Holding Company) offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. For over two decades, we have built a firm uniquely equipped to achieve these objectives and our reputation for quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has endeared us to clients both locally and internationally.
- Job Position: Head, Digital Sales
- Job Location: Ikoyi,Lagos
- Responsible for driving digital sales, promoting ARM products and services while providing strategic leadership to the organization on business-related digital strategies and initiatives.
- Using digital and data analytics to achieve set targets and overall client satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivering business-critical insights, and improving decision-making, using a combination of digital and data analytical expertise and business understanding.
- Generate new and creative ideas for new product development to broaden the range of investment management service available to existing and potential clients across digital platforms.
- Build a testing culture within the team, focused on increasing online conversions by delivering optimized and personalized digital products.
- Marketing Strategy: Provide the strategic direction on marketing based on customer insights, competition trends and business analytics, optimize the marketing budget to build strong top of the funnel awareness and preference to drive revenue and profit for the organization.
- Lead strategic marketing initiatives to establish and strengthen the organization’s position within the local market in order to acquire prospective clients and engage the existing customer base.
- Develop new marketing programs in order to drive higher revenue and client/product profitability
- Digital Strategy: Digital is slated to become a dominant channel for acquiring customers. This role pertains to leading the team into that horizon of digital domination, putting together an aggressive and scalable growth strategy and building a framework for executing such.
- Champion new, relevant partnership opportunities to increase overall sales volumes with a focus of enhancing tech-led functionality, a relevant audience or mutual benefits while driving sales, increasing volumes and customer experience.
- Digital Media:
- Drive diversification and optimization across all digital channels to optimize ROI, track individual channel profitability to underpin optimal allocation of marketing budget.
- Grow online acquisition through effective targeting, creative channel, and vendor management.
- Build relationships with key media platforms to scale up acquisitions.
- Develop a continual optimization strategy key owned assets and campaign landing pages
- Lead process improvement and innovation across digital campaign management.
- Budget, Metrics & Reporting: Establish KPIs and measurement benchmarks for the Digital sales team ensuring that positive ROI.
- Develop metrics and post implementation reviews for each campaign and work through with stakeholders to continuously improve on the quality of each campaign and inform future strategies.
- Monitoring of competitor and market trends to drive in-house innovation.
- Stakeholder Management: Builds valued relationships with stakeholders at the strategic level, and assembles coalitions, to support long term business development.
- Regular communication with Business Heads, and other team members to keep them updated on business activities and to resolve issues/problems relating to client relations and marketing that may arise from time to time
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times to project a positive image for ARM
- Develop Digital sales strategy. Streamline sales process. Test and optimise sales tactics
- Champion digital across the sales team, coaching and collaborating with colleagues to grow revenues
- Plan and oversee new business development initiatives
- Constantly identify high-value segments, markets and customers, whose target audience matches our offerings
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of our offerings so as to provide knowledgeable support to clients and potential partners
- Manage pipeline and prioritise target accounts to maximize sales and ROI
- Hands-on prospecting, calling, presenting and closing deals
- Build strong internal relationship with marketing and external partnerships teams. Leverage existing resources and client relationships
- Meet and exceed personal digital sales targets from finding new business and upselling/cross-selling existing key accounts
- Create effective marketing and lead generation proposals that meet objectives and deliver expectations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- MBA from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Holding People Accountable
- Intercultural Competence
- Leading and Developing Others
- Professional Confidence
- Relationship Building for Influence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Software
- Knowledge of data analytical tools and software
- Coaching and Mentor
- Driving Performance
- Market and Regulatory Environment
- Negotiation and Decision-making
- Enterprise and Business Architecture
- System Integration
- Software Engineering
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online