Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school that will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
- Job Position: Head, Document Production
- Job Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
- You will be responsible for leading and managing all study documents production activities using strong stakeholders’ management & project management best practices in order to ensure operational efficiency as well as the elimination of reputational & financial risks exposure for the school.
They include but not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and management in relation to all areas of document production.
- Manage external contracts and vendor relationships in the Document Production Unit.
- Oversee the maintenance of records required to demonstrate compliance with external contracts and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate daily and weekly document production activities.
- Manage and control documents retrieval, storing, and procurement processes in the Unit.
- Manage and maintain records of all printing requests in the Unit e.g. ID Cards for staff, students and programme participants, etc.
- Manage and maintain records of equipment preventive maintenance services and payment of relevant vendors in compliance with service level agreements.
- Monitor and ensures compliance with the standard operating procedures and relevant statutory requirements in the Document Production Unit.
- Engage effectively with the diverse stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of error-free study materials in compliance with the standard operating procedures and relevant contracts and copyright requirements.
- Prepare weekly and monthly document production activities report.
- Prepare and manage the Document Production Unit’s yearly budget and objectives.
- Drives the automation of all the processes in the Document Production Unit.
- Any other job to be assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems and Process automation.
- Experience in managing digital processes
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is desirable.
- Sound understanding of computer systems, electronic document management systems with recent experience in process automation.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in the related role is required.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust, and credibility at all levels.
- Strong stakeholders’ management skills capable of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, including external vendors’ management, and exercising strong work ethics.
- Ability to make good judgments regarding copyright, financial & reputational risks and to prioritize resources and activities around managing those risks.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks, and to provide clear advice and direction even when faced with competing demands and short deadlines.
- Strong team player, enthusiastic and positive, with the ability to remain calm, controlled, and resilient.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong digital skills.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound report writing skills.
10th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online