Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client in the Banking industry is recruiting for experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Job Position: Head, Electronic – Banking
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
We are currently looking at recruiting for the position of Head, Electronic Banking, who will be responsible for Coordinating, Planning and Implementing all the Bank’s Electronic Banking offerings as follow:
- Cards/Electronic Solutions e.g. Verve/master cards, Internet Banking, Mobile App, USSD, Agency Banking, and other electronic payment channels.
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions.
- Responsible for development, strategy, planning, service delivery, operation, and management of E-business function.
- Oversee accounting settlement of E-business products in alliance with EBusiness Service providers e.g (Interswitch, NIBSS, Flutterwave, etc).
- Reconciliation of GL accounts of E-business products
- Administration and support of Automated Teller Machines.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the Bank’s electronic platforms across technology and marketing teams in compliance with policies and regulations
- Responsible for income generation at various points of the value chain for various e-business transactions.
- Define the vision, scope, and requirements for the Bank’s Electronic Banking offering and build a compelling multi-year road-map for Electronic Banking Business.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, marketing, and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency, and a seamless product and relationship experience.
- Lead the E-Business advocacy across the Bank.
- Prioritize channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
- Develop channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share.
- Develop strategies that utilize self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency, and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers.
- Keep abreast of the industry developments and ensure that the bank’s strategies are tuned to adapt to the ever-changing state of the industry
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related courses
- IT professional certification/qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 10 years work experience in related fields including at least 5 years at the management level.
- Experience should include mastery of E-Business operational dynamics, Product development, Finance (Fee Sharing), and Process Management.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head, Electronic Banking” as the subject of the mail.