Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for managing strategic talent imperatives to ensure the firm attracts, retains, deploys and develops the right kind of people with the right mindset, to ensure continuity & sustainability of the business and delivering HR value propositions in alignment with the organization’s strategy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the implementation of the company’s performance management system
- Manage training system including selecting external training programs and consultants
- Implement HR policies and procedures and ensure strict adherence and manage employee relations
- Establish the company’s salary structure and monitor the company’s Compensation and Benefits System
- Ensure the company is compliant with all federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Master’s or MBA degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Professional qualification/ certification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) etc.
- Minimum of 10 years or progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager with at least 4 years in a leadership position
- Broad knowledge and experience in the full HR Value Chain
- Proven ability to implement HR strategy and interact effectively with Executive Management and the Board
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics, HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online