SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Position: Head Instrument Engineer
Job Location: Onshore EXXON Mobil, Nigeria
- Support of offshore operations,
- Facilitate maintenance activities of the SITE team through adequate preparation (spare parts verification etc…)
- Check repairs requirement and quality
- Short and medium term improvement methods
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and Rules
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity
- Review preventive maintenance program validity. Check availability of means to complete it as and when required.
- Assist the SITE as required for corrective maintenance
- Prepare work pack for specific maintenance job when requested
- Analyse CMMS report for his field of competence and recommend improvement solutions to COMPANY as required
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with COMPANY representatives,
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations : preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS,
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), B.Sc. in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering (2.1),
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance
- Ability to work in a multinational team. Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialties (mechanical/fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Computer literacy is required
- Experience in CMMS
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English Bright 3.5
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online