Hope Payment Service Bank, brings financial and payment services closer to all by providing tailored financial services and solutions for them across different channels, irrespective of their economic or social status and location.
- Job Position: Head IT, Support Officer,
- Job Location: Lagos
- Identify innovative technology solutions, explore how these could be integrated to support the implementation of the bank’ programs and evaluate effectiveness.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology and provide updates to the organization on how innovations are being used across different sectors, and how these can be applied in the bank to deliver cost-effective technology solutions.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
- Lead a team of IT staff, network administrators, and systems administration etc.
- Represent the ICT function at the senior level and contribute to overall organizational strategy setting.
- Work with members of the executive and senior management teams bank-wide to oversee the management of change associated with implementing the ICT strategy.
- Develop and oversee the budget for ICT.
- Develop and execute a strategy for engaging vendors and partners for the achievement of organizational objectives. This includes building and leveraging a network of technology leads.
- Facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
- Be responsible for the operational management of multiple information and communications systems and projects.
- Design, implement and evaluate the systems that support end-users in the productive use of ICT.
- Develop and implement user-training programs.
- Overall responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the core banking system.
- Develop and build internal capacity for the management and administration of the CBS and or systems in the bank.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Identifying & Designing training programs and workshops for IT staff.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with MD, Business support.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for core banking system and other relevant IT services within the organization.
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems and supervise agreed audits to verify the security of internal and external systems
- Graduate degree in a relevant subject or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a senior technology leadership role.
- Experience with project and financial management information systems.
- Specific experience in technology strategy setting, change management, project/program management, and financial information management systems are necessary.
- Experience in leading and building distributed teams bank-wide.
- Experience in leading complex and time-sensitive ICT projects.
- Experience in developing technology products directly and/or using technology in an innovative way to make change happen.
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges
27th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.