Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
- Job Position: Head, Merchant and Payment Services
- Job Location: Lagos
- As a key member of the Executive Management team, acting in the capacity of a strategic business partner to guide and build value in the organization via building business relationships with Merchants and other thirty-party Payment aggregators and providers.
- Collaborate and drive outcomes across various elements of payments such as merchant acquiring, processing, technology, payment facilitators & other intermediaries, etc.
- Develop merchant acquisition infrastructure (value proposition, sales pipeline/processes, pitch, etc.) for the team
- Manage/deploy a team of merchant acquisition hunters and ensure that the team achieve the set target by management
- Generate, coordinate and plan inbound/outbound leads with a focus on strategic or large merchant partners
- Cultivate, manage and grow key strategic relationships that will generate opportunities for merchant acquisition
- Plan major/national events, programs, and activities that will drive merchant acquisition.
- Payments expertise with a wide perspective on all elements of payments.
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Strong execution mindset focused on the effective achievement of business goals with the ability to dive into details and collaborate across teams.
- Understanding of the payments industry, Relationships across key players, and perspective and regulatory environment would be valuable.
- Industry experience in the payments ecosystem including payments facilitators, merchants, payments networks, or Fintech operators is desirable.
- Functional experience in business development and partnership.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online