Petroexcel Technology is a professionally managed design & engineering and procurement services organization focused on providing the latest client-based concepts, technologies, and solutions to public and private sector undertakings, operating in different sectors of Oil and Energy Industries (O&E), including Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors. The Company provides end-to-end services catering to the entire gamut of “Engineering” needs of its Clients through the whole lifecycle of the client’s Projects.
Our capabilities transcend across different types of processes, facilities, plants, equipment, and infrastructure such as factories and processing plants, storage, transportation & evacuation systems, export terminals, production and processing facilities, well-head and drilling equipment and machinery, etc.
Job Position: Head – Finance & Accounts
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparation of business plans.
- Managing Inflow & Outflow of Funds optimally.
- Conducting Board Meeting and Annual General Meetings; Preparing agenda, notices and minutes
- Implementing Financial Governance Mechanism
- Optimal Cash Management and Cash Flow Planning
- Should possess sound commercial acumen
- Exhibit Leadership skills, by setting an example by his/her work ethics, lead, guide and mentor a team of professionals
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Oversee and lead the finance function of Alternatives,
- Lead overall P&L, audit and accounting, banking, budgets, MIS, internal controls, support on transactions
- Drive the fund accounting team in the preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Monitor all fund structures to ensure it is in line with the current regulatory and commercial requirement
- Actively work with the senior management teams of the portfolio companies on key strategic issues and projects that require additional management expertise.
- Support the firm’s portfolio companies in the areas of contracts, compliance, legal matters and other issues as required
- Review processes and look to improve efficiency where possible
- Minimum Relevant Experience 18+ Years (Preferred – B2B manufacturing, FMCG, Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure industry back-ground).
- CA (MBA/CS/ICWA/will be an added advantage).
Skills & Experience:
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP etc.)
- Ability to strategize and solve complicated business scenarios and taking strategic decision
- Strong leadership and organizational skills to lead from front
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and problem-solving attitude
- Good people management skills – Succession planning, nurturing and developing team/talent.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Finance and Accounts,
- Financial Reporting,
- Financial Control
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.