The British International School (BIS) is a leading Nigerian International Secondary School, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities. We offer a broad and balanced education to around 370 students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is coeducational and accepts both day students and boarders.
Job Position: Head of Administration
Job Location: Lagos
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and positive staff who is able to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience in delivering the British curriculum is essential. Experience in an International School setting, a member of (Aisen).
The successful candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. MSc and relevant Certifications are added advantages
- 5 years and above proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
13th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should contact the “HR Department” by email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Request a Job Description and Person Specification and those documents will be emailed to the candidate.
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role. When writing your support statement, please refer to the job description and person specification provided.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the candidate’s most recent employer.
- A recent passport sized photograph.