MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Job Position: Head of Admissions
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- To provide strategic direction and leadership for all admissions activities across the group, and to ensure timely and proper assessment and placement of prospective students.
- Team Leader
- Communication and Sales
- Customer Service
- All academic and administrative staff
- Parents and students
- Prospective parents and students
- Feeder institutions
- Regulatory authorities
- Create a positive image and reputation for the organization by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as company representative at relevant social events, conventions, seminars, public lectures, and forums.
- Participate in Below the Line (BTL) activities.
- Schedule and coordinate all entrance examinations (including out-of-state) and interviews for prospective students and parents.
- Manage candidate applications to ensure regulatory and organizational compliance regarding the submission of necessary supporting credentials and documentation.
- Liaise with feeder institutions (including out-of-state) towards student enrolment at the schools.
- Coordinate, oversee, and manage the activities and schedules of admissions officers and communications team members.
- Liaise with lead generation sources and platforms.
- Develop and execute lead conversion strategies to drive student enrolment.
- Prepare admission-related presentations and student receptions.
- Coordinate all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Oversee department members and ensure completion of tasks.
- Generation, analysis, and submission of reports on admission, retention, and enrolment to management for informed decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or any related discipline
- 5 – 10 years of work experience in the Educational sector.
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head of Admissions” as the subject of the email.