First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Team Lead, Application and Network Control
Job Location: Lagos
- Development and formulation of suitable strategies for ensuring the adequacy of controls over Information Technology Assets of the bank.
- coordinating the Implementation of sound independent Technology control policies, practices and standards to mitigate all sources of Information Technology risks across all layers of Information systems including Networks, Database management systems, Operating system, application systems etc.
- Coordinating the day-to-day operations of the review teams in the ITControl unit of the Internal Control and Enhancement group.
- Coordinate the Automation of Internal control processes and procedures (including scripting, Anti-fraud rules and use of specialized tools) so as to enhance productivity and operational efficiency of the department.
- Coordinate the execution of Quality Assurance processes (including User Acceptance testing or UAT, change management controls and approvals) over the deployment of new Information Technology systems.
- Coordinate the conduct of Forensic Investigations into Technology related frauds using specialized tools and techniques such as PL/SQL queries, ACL, Operating system logs, Database Logs and Anti-fraud systems.
- Coordinate the Implementation of appropriate Role structures, review procedures and other control mechanisms to ensure that access provisioning and user administration processes are properly controlled and are fraud-free across various operating platforms.
- Coordinate the resolution of audit issues and exceptions on IT operations, Infrastructure, Application solutions and security operations units.
- Liaising with external auditors and regulators on issues relating to Information Technology risks identified during audits and periodic examination and facilitating the implementation of recommended controls.
- First Degree in any numerate or science discipline, higher degrees /professional certifications (preferable but not compulsory), CISA, CISSP etc.
- Minimum experience: 8 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
3rd October, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online