Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People – Process Management solution to small and medium Scale Enterprises. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
Job Position: Head, Business Development (Learning and Development)
Job Location: Lagos
Strategy Planning and Leadership:
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the financial consulting and fin-tech industry, analyzing trends for strategy formulation and execution.
- Participate in strategy sessions and setting of company and team objectives.
- Establish and implement short and long term business priorities, policies, and operating procedures.
- Provide timely reports on financials and milestones achieved.
- Make high-quality investment decisions to advance the business and increase profitability.
- Motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven team serving as a mentor and coach.
Business Development & Sales Management:
- Oversee training operating plan, budget, cash flow, and unit finances.
- Build and maintain training ecosystem database cutting across banks, fin-techs, super-agents, and other associated partners.
- Establish strategic partnerships, build trust relations with all stakeholders and act as a point of contact to reach the growth targets set.
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive team; initiating and monitoring policies relating to employees’ actions, learning and professional development.
- Assist team in achieving goals by ensuring that everyone on the team understands and accepts the performance standards.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, best practices relating to training business.
Learning and Development:
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Plan and organize all trainings (open courses) taking into cognizance duration, delivery, class size, target market and all other variables.
- Organize and facilitate workshops, seminars and webinars for stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate relevant technical and management courses to corporate clients
- Organize, plan and deliver retreats and team building services for stakeholders within the digital and fin-tech industry
- Plan and facilitate Study missions for clients
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 6 years work experience.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly.
14th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.