Fedeth Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in 2007 and licensed in 2008 by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2008. The bank was born out of a vision to push the frontiers of banking in Nigeria by heavily leveraging technology to create a banking experience that is seamless, accessible and convenient for all Nigerians. Fedeth was born on the cusp of the rise of tech, and is positioned to take advantage of today’s technologies to drive financial inclusion, investment and growth for its clients. Fedeth is peopled by a team of expert, experienced professionals and young creative people. As a result, it has grown to become one of the leading MFBs in the country.
Job Position: Head, Business Development
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- Strong Revenue generation and mobilization.
- Ability to recruit, lead and drive your own sales team.
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business.
- Manage existing customers’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market.
- Leverage the Fedeth’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives.
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for Fedeth customer’s engagements.
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in inter-house activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the Bank’s operations.
- Manage MSME and retail banking portfolio within the region to minimise business risks and maximise profitability.
- Maintain relationship with key customers within the Bank and ensure that such customers are well served by officers within the Bank.
- Ensure the smooth running of operations in.
N200,000 – N300,000/month
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.