Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.
Job Position: Head of Chamber
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Head of Chambers is responsible for ensuring that all facets of Firm’s administration are effective and efficient.
The Head of Chambers will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and developing the administrative processes and procedures that are necessary to deliver an efficient and professional support service to the firm’s staff team.
- Heading research department of the firm; vetting all processes, documents and all outgoing correspondences.
- All court processes, general litigation and corporate legal representation of clients.
- Interpreting laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analysing the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- All legal managerial roles in the chamber.
- Managing all lawyers in the chamber.
- Monitoring and keeping track of all pending matters.
- Interfacing between the managing partner and other lawyers in the chamber.
- Interfacing between the client and the organisation.
- Maintaining great communication and keeping the clients abreast.
- Getting feedback on all matters from lawyers and relaying to the clients.
- Receiving reports daily, weekly/ monthly from lawyers.
- Follow up on lawyers to go to court as at when due.
The ideal candidate for this role must possess:
- Candidates should possess a Law Degree from a reputable university.
- Must have 12 years minimum legal professional experience.
- Experience being responsible for the management of staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence others effectively at all levels within Chambers and with outside organisations.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
N200,000 – N350,000 / Month.
9th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.