Nairagram is a digital remittance company dedicated to offering payment solutions to the African community across the globe. With our in-depth knowledge of African culture and diversity within the continent, Nairagram has been able to grow its payment network across 15 countries offering the following services: Cash pickup, Bank Deposit and Mobile Wallet.
Job Position: Head of Digital Product
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head of Digital Product Management will drive the Digital function within the vision, strategy, design, and execution of the digital product.
- Will have strategic ownership and oversight of the execution of all conversion rate optimization initiatives, from recommending the most appropriate technology to gathering insights and analyzing data, all the way through to executing tests and reporting on the results on a regular and consistent
- Steering the development of digital platform, features, and solutions that power all elements of the customer experience on web and mobile.
- Drive the development of projects, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new products / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch
- Develop an experience driven digital product roadmap that delivers new and enhanced features to accelerate growth and customer engagement
- Create key functionality that meets the product’s KPIs to increase the current customer base and ecommerce revenue stream
- Use analytics and knowledge of current market trends to continuously iterate andimprove the online customer experience
- Using knowledge of market segments and customer preferences, identifying platform features gaps to drive the roadmap.
- Owns the go-to- market strategy to launch new features and drive customer engagement by working closely with Digital Org.
- Cross functional relationships with product, technology, marketing, design, operations and analytics teams to bring features and solutions to market, and grow business opportunities.
- Work closely with agile teams of Engineers, UX/UI Designer, marketer, data analyst, content strategist and business head.
- Monitor customers/users with a keen eye towards understanding consumers, their pain areas and their behaviour on the site and mobile application
- Always thinking did you solve the problem right, how to improve on boarding rate, revenue conversion, which is the easiest payment method, which schemes are doing best, how can I improve the bounce rate on the site etc.
- Own the digital platform and work on it focused on defining, iterating and solving customers problems. Obsess about better customer experience and perfect consumer journeys.
- Analyse various metrics that inform the success of digital platform.
What we’re looking for:
- BSc / HND Marketing, Mass Communication or related degree.
- 8+ years of experience in digital platform (product) management in b2c internet based businesses (preferred e-commerce, fintech & BFSI, Travel)
- Knowledge of end to end customer life cycle with B2C products or services.
- Experience driving cross functional teams to deliver digital platforms (features) on tight deadlines.
- Self – Starter, with a high degree of curiosity, creative problem- solving skills, strong attention to detail, comfort working in ambiguous and fast paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to influence.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business case.
- Extensive experience of digital proposition development and delivery – including planning, user case creation, and user experience design
- A deep technical understanding of new trends and technologies, including which emerging technologies can be harnessed for better results
- A good understanding of the role different digital marketing channels play, with the capacity to assess areas for improvement for the Business and our customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.