Brila Media Limited – Founded by frontline sports entrepreneur, analyst and presenter, Dr. Larry Izamoje, Nigeria’s foremost sports news house has grown into a robust establishment with a dynamic online presence through the Brila audio-visual App to reach sports fans anywhere, anytime, every time.
Job Position: Head of Digital Services
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for identifying opportunities where digital solutions can support business initiatives, and translate our digital marketing efforts into a cohesive strategy.
- The candidate should have the ability to influence at every level, imparting their digital knowledge and skills in a contrastive, empowering and collaborative way.
- To be a successful Head of Digital Services at Brila Media, you must possess excellent marketing skills and demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- The Head of Digital Services will be responsible for implementing digital marketing strategies that result in increased sales.
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a change agent throughout the organisation.
- Meet with the marketing and design teams to define advertising strategies and requirements.
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing and digital best practices among partners and colleagues to help establish a robust digital ecosystem.
- Managing digital staff, timelines, and budgets.
- Reviewing and proofreading all digital contents such as blogs, social media content, advertisements, and websites copy.
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO.
- Measure ROI for digital projects, fine tuning approaches as needed to ensure that we are investing in the appropriate tools and resources.
- Be an evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down.
- Proven leadership of successful digital transformation projects.
- Proven skills for influencing and collaborating with coworkers.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and highly collaborative team environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing best practices, techniques, trends, and legal considerations, especially in the areas of email and text communication, digital content, and online privacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
27th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.