Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Job Position: Head of Finance
Job Location: Jos, Plateau
- Budget & Financial Planning
- Revenue Management & Reporting
- Treasury & Investment Management
- Capital Raising
- Profitability & Cost Analysis
- Diversification and Management
- Financial Reporting
- Growth & Expansion Strategy
- Risk Management
- Account & Reconciliation
- Assets & Debt Management
- Corporate Strategy Development
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help the organisation to implement them.
- Work with line managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Regulatory Compliance. Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations, industry regulation and legislation.
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance, Business Administration or numerical related field with a minimum of 8+ years’ experience with 4years’ professional management experience in Finance, Accounting or Investment Management.
- MBA or MSc. in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline is compulsory
- Professional membership of ICAN is a must and CITN membership is a must.
- Relevant experience in audit is required.
- A good knowledge of creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures will be required for this position.
- Excellent Computer/ERP application ○ Ability to appraise and use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Good documentary and inventory skills
- Analysis and reporting.
- An organised and thorough approach to work
- Good knowledge of IFRS process and procedure
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials or other financial software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online