Beyond Credit Limited is a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses, improve their standard of living and thereby have better outcomes in life. We aim to give them hope of a better life by equipping them with appropriate tools needed to attain greater financial independence.
Job Position: Head of Finance
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Develop the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting
- To integrate risk management in key processes such as strategic budgeting and project planning
- To demonstrate high aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving.
- To exhibit integrity, excellent organizational and leadership abilities, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Prior experience as a CFO / Head of Finance
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, CPA).
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency in accounting software and IT savvy
- Audit Experience is highly desirable
- Must possess adequate knowledge of Financial planning and strategy
- A background in investment banking/private equity/FINTECH would be highly advantageous
- A strong record in managing and growing teams and manage profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Promotion of process improvement
- Corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Must be able to develop and defend a Budget
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong leadership and organizational skill
- Good written, presentation and communication skills, able to prepare statistical and narrative reports
- Able to work under broad direction but self-motivated to work independently. Has technical responsibility and accountable for work performed and decision taken.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.