HRLeverage Africa Limited – Our client is a licensed technology-enabled financial service provider that is unlocking access to credit and driving insurance penetration in Nigeria.
Job Position: Group Head of Finance
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The ideal candidate should have worked in a financial institution (Bank, Finance House, or Microfinance) in such capacity and must be conversant with CBN regulations and other relevant authorities in terms of regulatory compliance requirements.
- The ideal candidate should have experience developing finance strategies for growth, treasury management, and business forecasting.
- Essentially maintaining the company’s financial health and contributing to the overall performance/profitability with a focus on maximizing value for the business.
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and appropriate financial statements and reports for all stakeholders (internal/external) in accordance with IFRS.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all financial transactions.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Handle the acquisition of capital assets and ensure they are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, and monitor and report on variances.
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant educational experience.
- Master or relevant certification (e.g. ICAN/CIMA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ current experience in a finance management Role with experience leading a team.
- Relevant knowledge of core banking applications such as Bank one ERP, etc, and intermediate/advanced proficiency level with MS Excel and other MS office suites.
- Able to prepare financial statements from the ground up and robust understanding in order for management to present a true and objective view of the company’s performance.
- Potentially focused on FS, Treasury, and cash management processes.
- Ability to raise local debt-equity, and entrench a fully efficient finance function that provides sound fiscal strategy, policies, planning, and processes.
- Experience in process and procedure mapping and structuring, documentation to ensure delegation of authority requirements is essential.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.