Unilag Microfinance Bank was duly registered in April 2020 with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a microfinance bank in February 2021. The focus of the Bank is to provide microfinance banking services to individuals and businesses within the University of Lagos environment as well as small and medium scale enterprises beyond. Unilag Microfinance Bank has made appreciable investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria. With sufficient capital base and experienced team of board members and management, the Bank is positioned to deliver effective and efficient banking services targeted at the young and the middle class without prejudice to the elites.
Job Position: Head of Operations & Finance
Job Location: Akoka, Lagos
- Timely and accurate rendition of statutory returns to the Regulatory Authorities.
- Provision of timely and satisfactory services to both internal and external customers.
- To observe the activities of the operations and admin departments. These are additions to your job as the substantive Head of the finance and account department.
- Prompt placement of idle funds with approved banks at a maximum yield to the bank.
- Management of bank liquidity internally and with other bank.
- Effective Vault Management.
- Reconciliation of all correspondent Bank accounts against the banks records and prompts resolution of all outstanding items.
- Associate management to encourage high productivity of each staff.
- Preparation of management reports and Stautory returns
- Prompt and accurate remittance of government taxes and rates.
- Resolutions of audit exceptions arising from internal examinations and routine checks by regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of the Bank annual budget.
- Preparation of weekly Bank wide performance position for review by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
6th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only CVs sent to the above-listed email address will be given priority.