Victory Travels and Tours Limited is an IATA-accredited Travel Management Company (TMC). Our close to three decades of requisite industry experience and solid network base allow us to provide a seamless and memorable travel experience for our clients.
Job Position: Head of Finance
Job Location: Lagos
- Oversees the company’s overall finance function.
- Develops/supervises the development of strong and effective business strategies and plans.
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates and foreign Translation rates.
- Prepares the company’s annual budget and communicates approved performance targets to all stakeholders.
- Periodically assess the company’s financial management needs and current capabilities; determines proactively gaps and develops plans to bridge/meet financial needs.
- Oversees the design and implementation of processes that provide business managers with the necessary financial data to make decisions and monitor performance.
- Ensures the effective management of the company’s financial resources.
- Monitors the company’s operating performance and overall financial health using established corporate business performance metrics.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly, and quarterly cash forecasting models.
- Enforcing financial discipline/guidelines and controls across the company, and especially among management.
- Develops effective financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Present, and analyze financial reports, and recommend appropriate action to achieve corporate e objectives.
- Reconciliation of all credit transactions.
- Prepare of budget (expected income and expenditure) for the credit unit.
- Assessing returns and risks associated with credit schemes.
- Constant review of retail and corporate credit limits to ensure that risk exposure is under control.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of receivables to ensure that the company is not unduly exposed.
- Ensure that payments for all financed products are fully paid and reported.
- Monitoring and weekly reconciliation of credit transactions and ensuring that staff maintains KYC and credit rules.
- Resolve issues related to account discrepancies for the credit department.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control.
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of the regulatory reporting including annual and periodic program review audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 8 years of accounting experience or a minimum of 4 years as a Finance Manager.
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to use accounting packages such as Banking software(bank One), ERP, (360 dynamics), Bespoke, Quick-books, Zoo-books, and Sage Evolution.
- Professional qualification in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria,(ICAN).
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- Chartered Institute of bankers of Nigeria, CIBN.
- Member Chartered institute of bankers MCIB.
5th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.